Monday, May 18, 2009

Kogi Taco

Trying something new is always a hard task. Many people do not risk their choices because they are afraid of failures. When we think about food, we can often see those people whom are afraid of failures. We see them in restaurants, mostly at fastfood restaurants. These people are just tightly focused in a single element, that they try a new thing. I could say I am one of those people because I only order bic-Mac combo when I am at McDonalds. Recently I had a chance to try a new thing it was a thing that I was accustomed with.
Last month, I had a call from my brother. He asked me whether I would like to have a Kogi taco for dinner. I told him ‘yes,’ and waited him for hours. That time, I had some basic knowledge about the Kogi Taco. I was told about Kogi Taco by my English instructor Mr. Tsuyuki, and was ought to appreciate it. I knew that the Kogi Tacos were sold from a taco truck which moves from a city to city and it had a great taste that fascinated everyone. It took my brother two hours since he left for the taco. He told me that the line for the taco truck was extremely long so he had to wait about one hour until he was able to order some tacos. Also he said that there was a certain limit of buying tacos, which made him to purchase only two combos of Kogi Taco. While he was telling me his adventure story, he handed me four burritos that had Kogi inside. Those burritos looked just the same as the regular burritos that we buy from Taco Bells or Del Taco. The only difference was that instead of the dry beefs there were Kogis inside the burrito. It was simply the only difference I could found in this new substance.
I was very disappointed of this new try. This new substance was not in the form that I dreamed of. Rather than better taste, the Kogi taco was just the same as the regular taco. It had just a little more salt and some Kogi sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment